Jenay's World

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Musings...

Hmmm ok so ive neglected this site for a while :P BIG DEAL!!!

Anyhoo, not much has been happening since school went back i got to enjoy another two weeks "holidays" (lucky me!) But it all ends on Monday, *sigh* its back to work though hmm i still get to sleep in how cool is it starting at 12pm?!?! HEEHEE

Then what else have i been doing....... reading books til i get headaches ;) Oh yea i got Harry Potter bks 3 and 4 and finished them in two days....... good readings though and DEFINITELY better than the flicks!

Speaking of flicks i saw Underworld: Evolution. I quite enjoyed it to say the least. I would recommend it however it really is only for those who are into vampires, lychens, hybrids, violence and blood....... LOTS OF IT!! Dont get me wrong though, im not the violent type ;)

Have neglected my art work since coming back from Cowra, dunno why really...

Got back to church to find 'Introducing God' mission is almost upon us, YIKES! 2 weeks away!!
Bible study has started, though very casually. And woohoo church camp is next week!! Bring on the ropes courses and archery, the beach, the games!! :P

Hmm anyways off to hunt some random bits of info...
Adios amigos! :D

2 Comments:

  • Hey Jen - may I please put a link on my new blog page for your blog?
    My blog address is:
    http://ebloggy.com/therese
    Let me know soon.
    Love, T

    By Blogger Therese, at 5:06 PM  

  • Excuse me? Not the violent type? I beg to differ Jenay!!!

    Hope you're doing well and that those snotty kids are being nice.

    Love Katie

    By Blogger Katie, at 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home