Jenay's World

Monday, September 19, 2005

News

Hmm it seems my sis isnt doing too good. Well shes calm and knows whats happening which i think is a bit scary at times.
Mum?, i dunno shes trying to keep herself busy. I guess thats the way she deals with stuff liek this i spose. Other than that she seems pretty numb about the situation, doesnt knwo what to say or do. Who does?? is what i say.
Next month mum will be heading overseas to i guess comfort?? at least spend time with her family over there.
Me, il be staying here. I Can't really afford to travel right now but maybe ,ater on in the year. Who knows what will happen.
At the moment we're kind of taking things day by day.

Aside from family news, work has been great. Though i am looking forward to the next two weeks of holidays.
Last night went to church and learned abouu the value of work. The series started last week btu i wasnt there, hopefully next weeks talk will be just as uplifting and challenging. I can see that the talks have come at an appropriate time for me. There was a time when i was thinking what is the point of work?? Seriously! Or at least was i in the right career path. Sitting there last night listening to John, i think ive been reassured that yes teaching is good for me! And lately i can see the benefits, im able to watch kids grow while at the same time be a godly role model to them. At least, i pray i can be.

Tonight is leaders meeting for Cowra. Hmm i've realised that as a leader ive been quite slack in getting stuff organised. I know i should be doing more, heaps more. I guess theres just been stuff on my mind of late, not really in the mood for "thinking" tasks. I pray for strength in the coming weeks, i'l surely need it.

Well im off to wander somewhere, wherever that may be.

2 Comments:

  • You have a sister? I didn't know that. Really? But at your party there were only picture's of your brother and yourself. Well I'm sure you know best :p

    Hope your sister is ok, and that your family is ok too :)

    By Blogger mayz, at 2:05 AM  

  • Jennyben, I have only just now read your entries.

    I know there's nothing I can really say, sis, except that I love you and I am here to cry with you, grieve with you, hope with you, smile with you.

    My prayers are with you and your family. I know God is working in your sister's heart.

    I know it must seem like a really dark time right now. Like you're walking your path with a blindfold on with no one holding your hand. But He never lets go.

    He will never let go.

    All my love to you,
    -e-

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home