Jenay's World

Saturday, July 23, 2005

And so it begins....

For the fifth yr in a row i attended the first training day for Cowra...

Has it really been that long?! I guess it has, and yet there is a place in me that knows it is most likely the last. At least for a while. Don't get me wrong i've loved the past four yrs and i look forward to the next "week" of experience...

But somehow it wont be the same, they never are. New faces, new situations, new roles, everything seems to change. I guess that's all part of growing up though. We need to somehow deal with these changes and move on. Can someone remind me what's so great about getting older and growing up??

But hey i'm leading again and it should be good!!

Finally better after camp, it sure has taken a while for the cough to go. Must have been some bad bug that got in me! All is good though and yes i still do miss camp! You know uve had a good time when u keep thinking back to moments, no matter how bizarre they were.
Still, leaders reunion is on thurs, am looking forward to fighting Peach in the decathlon and no doubt Yoshi will once again steal the show!!

Last Tues had one of the best days at work!! Kids were all good and really made my day easier!
I had a ball too, art lessons that take all day is fine with me :D I don't think i've taught a proper art lesson since i left uni...

Hmm not much happenin this week as far as i know, apart from reunion that is, who knows though, any week is bound to bring surprises!! I'll keep u posted of the events that happen in Jenays world,

For now though its adios as my eyelids shut down for a final time tonite.. sweet dreams to all in this world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home