Jenay's World

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Lifes full of little surprises!

Two weeks left to go! Im so counting down the days... Its weird tho i mean while i havent worked everyday i feel like lifes been rolling by like a barrell down a hill! And im crying out for a STOP!

Thankfully though in two weeks i can begin to relax a bit more. Even if i have to sit through the Christmas ritual and new years madness... At least i can sorta stay home and bum which is what im very good at!

The last few days have seen me somewhat surprised for reasons i wont mention here, but its comforting to know God is in control and he is listening to every word i say!

Last week was a bit of a crappy week for me, wasnt feeling at all 100% so missed out on bible study :( spent most of monday in a zombie like state, lost my appetite for most days and ive found out today ive lost almost 2 kilos! While that might be a nice thought, it actually isnt cos it just goes to show how much id been eating... not a whole lot! But thankfully by Friday nite i was almost back to normal and so pigged out on risotto! YUM!

Ive also been feeling the need to do a bit of a 'spring clean' in my room. My folks are almost shocked, for once they can see the carpet! :P HEHE but yes im almost there, cleared most of the lego town away today too, never realised how much i had and boy had i forgotten just how much dust and crap the stuff collects! Annoying to say the least! But hey i look at it as a kind of future investment, while parents will be forking out a fortune for the plastic product in future, il be smiling at the savings i made in the days of my youth while watching my kids sift through boxes of the stuff! ;) I know for a fact Lego is about to become more expensive... not very comforting to thine ears!
So thats a chapter closed for now at least!

I dragged out my violin today and enjoyed scraping out of tune notes for a bit over an hour. OK so my playing is a bit rusty at the moment but seriously do you have any idea how hard it is to tune strings when theyve been left in the case under the desk for i dont know how many months? Worse when the peg for the E string is tight as and youre too scared to put too much pressure on it cos you notice the E is almost at breaking point.. why is it that the E is always the first to break?! Or rather the only one that seems to break?! Grrr! Looks like im going to have to get a new string (theyre not cheap) Knowing me i'll prolly get the others too in case of emergency, it isnt fun playing happily when all of a sudden SNAP and youre whacked in the face by an evil string! The joys of a violinist!

On another note for those who dont know im finally heading off to Europe next yr! YAY! Cant wait! I am a bit anxious/ nervous about it all cos i havent done the whole travelling thing yet but hey people say il have fun and i aim to have fun! Still got a few things to sort out but im off peoples for 4 long weeks! You guys better miss me! HEHE Itll be good to see my dear ol cuz tho, also to see his girls who no doubt have grown much taller than i.. *sigh* why was it that i had to remain small?! Anyways i still have to wait about 5 months before i jet off! Plenty of time for me to get used to the idea ;)

Well its been a grizzly old day (what is it with this bizarro weather?) but im off to finish my work then reward myself with sounds from Bond. Boy do i love that group!

So long peoples!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home