Jenay's World

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Back from the dead...

I know i say this all the time but yeah the land of blog got left behind for a while...
I thought now would be a good time to resurrect my writing.. actually ive missed my writing it can be very therapeutic at times!!

Stuffs been happening i guess ive been sidetracked by facebook lately shame on those who got me into that in the first place!!

Finally finally FINALLY some of you will be happy to know i have succumbed and read the Princess Bride after how many yrs i hear u ask?!?! Im going to swallow my pride and say i liked it! :P THere i said it!! You may think wats the biggie? but seriously im not one to let my err romantic side get the better of me (hmm actually im not so sure abt that) but *sigh* i guess in my old age im mellowing... il let u in on a little secret folks i can be a romantic when i want to be ;)

Im not sure if i want to see the flick i often find movies ruin a good book... especially with an imagination such as my own id hate to have my imagery ruined. Eragon did that big time for me :( I loathe the movie eragon but love the book!
But yes Buttercup u make me laugh! I spose theres a bit of Buttercup in me after all .... :P Wheres my Westley tho?! Haha

Guess where im off to this weekend folks?! Cowra houseparty yet again... i was conned into going back, actually i dunno... all i know is im going. But definitely my last. Neen treasure this yrs moments!! For those who care im doing adults again. It was pretty good last year not to mention challenging in many ways. BUt yeah i think im over the kids sections. I reckon i see enough of them during school terms!

Anyhow I feel im needed somewhere else when all this is over, but where ive yet to see Gods plan... id like to do more stuff at church but wat i dunno..... create endless biblical pictures using Lego? yeah id like that but ppl would get bored.... oh well guess we'l see what happens.

You'll be surprised to hear I shed a tear or two a few weeks ago cos some dear friends got married... seems everyones doing that lately.... not quite sure how that makes me feel... and then there are some whos having kids! Kids man!! scary reallly...

Anywayz still got things to do before i trek off tonite so signing off!
Catch ya later dudes and dudettes!

1 Comments:

  • Ah yes, Facebook. It is very, very addictive. I didn't think you'd be a blogger, Yenny!

    By Blogger Mish, at 6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home