Jenay's World

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Good times

Ladidaaa

Can i say im on cloud 9?? i dunno but i do know ive closed a door and another has opened in which there is a world full of surprises happiness and fun times!

I wont say too much cos this isnt the place for it, but my family has noticed a marked change in my mood (for the better i must add) and this good influence has seen me religiously cleaning my room as well as other parts of the house... since when have i been known to do that!?!

Anyways for once i can see carpet, even if its not a great colour but ahh the space! I'd kinda forgotten just how much room i do have!

*sigh* im so looking forward to the holidays.. only another 3 more days left for the year! WOOHOO!! And bonus i get to see a movie with the kids tomorrow! Coolies! The down side of having to work til late in the year is that i dont get much time to do christmas shopping... there goes my saturday this weekend which is followed by what is supposed to be a smashing party.. Somebody please tell me what i should dress up as?!?! Or better yet.. should i even dress up?!?! ARGH decisions decisions! Why couldnt life be a little more simpler?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home